General laundry instructions
- Wash your shirt with similar colours and always follow the washing instructions for each shirt carefully.
- Unbutton the shirt, turn up the collar and turn the shirt inside out to reduce wear.
- Set the washing machine on low temperature and low spin dry to save energy and reduce wear.
- Dry on a hanger and at room temperature where possible.
- Iron the cuffs and collar at low temperature.
Sponge or soak stain in cool water for a fresh stain. Pre-treat older stains with detergent prior to washing.
Rinse immediately in cold water (hot water causes blood stains to set) then launder as usual.
Spray the stain with methylated spirit and then dab with vinegar to remove it.
Gently rub with pre-wash stain remover or liquid detergent. Wash the shirt using hottest water recommended for the fabric.
Dab the stain immediately using cool water or soak it in cool water for about 30 minutes, then wash as ususal.